Firewall: Exclude Multiple Apps
Looking for a MUCH EASIER way to set Firewall Application Rules. Currently I have to enter each app individually, clicking down through multiple directories in Program Files (x86) till I find the one I want.
Is there a way to perform any of the following:
1. Set firewall rules for every app in an ENTIRE DIRECTORY?
2. Enter a long list of applications?
3. Or how about this: Just open a PORT for all applications?
All Time Leaders
- 1.6K All Categories
- 652 Windows
- 75 Mac
- 289 Mobile Security
- 174 VPN
- 243 Central & Subscriptions
- 274 Other Products & Services
- 62 Security Research Team
- 111 Product features and Ideation
- 96 Enterprise Security
- 501 General Topics
- 110 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics