Firewall: Exclude Multiple Apps
Looking for a MUCH EASIER way to set Firewall Application Rules. Currently I have to enter each app individually, clicking down through multiple directories in Program Files (x86) till I find the one I want.
Is there a way to perform any of the following:
1. Set firewall rules for every app in an ENTIRE DIRECTORY?
2. Enter a long list of applications?
3. Or how about this: Just open a PORT for all applications?
All Time Leaders
- 2.4K All Categories
- 1.3K Windows
- 143 Mac
- 418 Mobile Security
- 358 VPN
- 370 Central & Subscriptions
- 403 Other Products & Services
- 89 Security Research Team
- 148 Product features and Ideation
- 180 Enterprise Security
- 666 General Topics
- 184 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics