Parental Control Display

Hi, I have installed Bitdefender on windows 8 and im using parental control. I have to monitor another pc using windows 7. Ive already configured it and blocked a website and on the other pc it says website has been blocked by your parents. How do I remove that notification that appear in the browser and keep the webpage blank whenever a blocked website is opened? And also if I made changes on my pc, does that automatically apply it to the other pc and block a website or do I have to check that or update the new rules set on the other pc? Just thinking if its possible to just from my pc makes changes without using the other. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hi, I have installed Bitdefender on windows 8 and im using parental control. I have to monitor another pc using windows 7. Ive already configured it and blocked a website and on the other pc it says website has been blocked by your parents. How do I remove that notification that appear in the browser and keep the webpage blank whenever a blocked website is opened? And also if I made changes on my pc, does that automatically apply it to the other pc and block a website or do I have to check that or update the new rules set on the other pc? Just thinking if its possible to just from my pc makes changes without using the other. Thanks in advance

I know its possible on kaspersky by deleting a loc file, so i suppose we can do that in bitdefender also

• Really?? No answer from any administrator??

• Hello,

The Parental Control restrictions are applied exclusively via the rules you make on MyBitdefender for the kid's Windows account. They are independent from the PC you work on. Once saved there, they will always apply the restrictive politics.

However, please note that there is no way to remove the browser notification 'This page has been blocked by your parents'.

Feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns regarding your Bitdefender product. Thank you!