Bookmarks Icon Info Window Out Of Range In Safepay

gisot
edited July 2014 in Safepay

When creating bookmarks in Safepay, if bookmarked website has long info (CHASE Bank - Credit Cards, Mortgage, Personal & Commercial Banking, Auto Loans, Investing, Retirement Planning, Checking, and Business Banking), website's icon goes out of range because it includes complete info of the website.

Solution to this issue (while getting fixed) is to create short name for bookmarked website (chase bank for example)

My system: XP Home SP3, Bitdefender Internet Security 2015, OpenDNScrypt

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014

Hello,

You should have a horizontal and vertical scroll-bar to navigate through the Safepay bookmarks even if they have long titles. Do you?

• Hello,

You should have a horizontal and vertical scroll-bar to navigate through the Safepay bookmarks even if they have long titles. Do you?

I do have both scroll-bars and both work ok .. but the window icon of bookmarked sites that have long names gets expanded when bookmarked compared to other window icons of bookmarked websites with short names.

I'm just pointing out to this fact, because I don't know if this is normal behaviour of Safepay.

Try it yourself .. bookmark 3-4 websites with short and 3-4 websites with long names)and see the layout of the icons in the bookmarks menu.

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    I do have both scroll-bars and both work ok .. but the window icon of bookmarked sites that have long names gets expanded when bookmarked compared to other window icons of bookmarked websites with short names.

I'm just pointing out to this fact, because I don't know if this is normal behaviour of Safepay.

Try it yourself .. bookmark 3-4 websites with short and 3-4 websites with long names)and see the layout of the icons in the bookmarks menu.

Forwarded to test team to reproduce. Maybe you hit a bug we overlooked, I suppose.

We'll get back after investigation. Until then, you may edit the bookmark and enter a shorter name, if that helps.

Regards,

Cristian

• Forwarded to test team to reproduce. Maybe you hit a bug we overlooked, I suppose.

We'll get back after investigation. Until then, you may edit the bookmark and enter a shorter name, if that helps.

Regards,

Cristian

Thanks Cristian, that's exactly what I did, using shorter name for bookmarked websites gets everything back in order :)