Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

The Same Virus Keeps Coming Back

Options

I am running BD AV 2013 on Win 7 x86 Pro. For the last month I have noticed that the same virus is infecting my .pst file. Exploit.JS.PDF.FJ is infecting the file. My scan will catch it and clean it as long as outlook is closed. If outlook is open it will quarantine the .pst. not allowing me to run outlook. But the main problem is this same virus is either not actually being cleaned, or it is and it keeps coming back. How do I get rid of it for good? Obviously I can't keep my pst in quarantine.

Comments

• superssjdan
    Options
    I am running BD AV 2013 on Win 7 x86 Pro. For the last month I have noticed that the same virus is infecting my .pst file. Exploit.JS.PDF.FJ is infecting the file. My scan will catch it and clean it as long as outlook is closed. If outlook is open it will quarantine the .pst. not allowing me to run outlook. But the main problem is this same virus is either not actually being cleaned, or it is and it keeps coming back. How do I get rid of it for good? Obviously I can't keep my pst in quarantine.

It might be better posting in the proper forum for better exposure malware forum help.Please take a quick look at the forum rules before posting.Moderator,in Lieu of the posters return,please move post to the proper forum.Thanks

This discussion has been closed.