2015 Has 2 Many Features I Can't Disable So I May By Another Vp
My 2013 2 yr subscription ran out so I dnlded the 2015 BD TS free trial. Here is the reason I may switch to another VP.
1. I noticed In task manager processes BD wallet was running. I do not need wallet so why let it run. I tried to end task and it would not end. I also I went to privacy wallet settings, unckecked wallet IE and Safepay, that should have shut it down but its still running in processes. Can't shut Wallet process off. The file path shows C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2015\bdwtxag.exe, would it be ok to delete that application?
2. Also I could find no where to get the Black tab to show like I had in 2013, it has the site advisory setting I am thinking.
3. When running a search the Site Advisor is not showing, it showed in BD 2013 TS.
4. In Safepay settings I check "don't use safepay". But if I go back and check its reverted back to "ask me"
5. Bottom line, if I want to disable some feature it should be my dicission not my VP discission.
All Time Leaders
- 2.4K All Categories
- 1.3K Windows
- 146 Mac
- 422 Mobile Security
- 359 VPN
- 375 Central & Subscriptions
- 406 Other Products & Services
- 89 Security Research Team
- 150 Product features and Ideation
- 180 Enterprise Security
- 668 General Topics
- 185 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics