Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender I.s. 2015 Product Of The Year

Options
columbo
columbo
edited January 2015 in General

Congratulations Bitdefender team, on a product well done, with a very good review of the 2015 Internet Security in the report itself :)

Not to diminish the excellent work you've accomplished, but if we could follow that up with a bit more Mod/Tech support here on the forum, could put you over the top as far as those who would be on the fence concerning Bitdefender as their security software of choice?

edit: I tried to capitalize the "S" in the topic title (I.S.), but it wouldn't take :blink:

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Full agreement here with both the congratulations and the request for more support. When people talk about Bitdefender the lack of forum support is the one constant that comes up.

Ro.

• columbo
    Options

Thanks for chiming in on that one (forum support) Rohugh, as the more who acknowledge this, can maybe cause a change here.....hopefully?

• Support is there biggest problem and why people seek other AV. So step it up Bit you need to improve greatly in that area.

• Mallard65
    Options

Hello.

All excellent postings which hit the nail on the head.

When using the ticket-based system, the support provided by Bitdefender is consistently appalling.

The fact that the forum works at all, is down to some very dedicated volunteers who use Bitdefender's products. The goodwill of these volunteers is consistently abused by Bitdefender.

Will the company improve its means of effective customer communication?

Personally, I doubt it.

• Congratulations Bitdefender team, on a product well done, with a very good review of the 2015 Internet Security in the report itself :)

Not to diminish the excellent work you've accomplished, but if we could follow that up with a bit more Mod/Tech support here on the forum, could put you over the top as far as those who would be on the fence concerning Bitdefender as their security software of choice?

edit: I tried to capitalize the "S" in the topic title (I.S.), but it wouldn't take :blink:

\

Congratz to all of the BD team that produces BD and BD Management for it''s well-deserved security quality award.

It's a shame that a company that creates and publishes such a great product uses what IMHO is the most notorious billing agent on the planet Avangate.

While Avangate has established a reputation for increasing profits for vendors who use their services - Their policies, practices, difficult to use to non-existent support is shameful, but I guess these policies on balance benefit Bitdefender's profits despite the large number of customer's Avangate causes BD to lose. Their auto-renewal policy (often a scam) is it's big selling feature for vendors.

On 12/5/14, I purchased a one year license to BitDefender Total Security 2015 - Multi Device. If I recall correctly I was charged $89.95 USD for it. A little over one and one half months later MyBitDefender started and continnues to say that my one year license expired after 1 1/2 months.

I made an earlier post about it that I am trying to locate to update. I received a totally non-responsive, unhelpful auto reply from Avangate.

Today I opened a ticket with BD Support - Despite the fact that most peeps with Avangate problems get no response from BD unless Georgia intervenes.

• Nesivos
    Options

Well done BD.

Then again I still think BDW8 Security is their best consumer product ;)