Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Not Providing Any Security

Options

I have contacted bitdefender support for the below mentioned of my problem on 01-JUL-2015

Open ticket: 2015070114030004

Claudiu A. has joined the chat.

Claudiu A.: Hello Viswanathan!

viswanathan: hai

viswanathan: i got 3 user license. now i want to remove 2 of them and add new 2 systems. but i can't remove the old two systems online.

Claudiu A.: May I please have your license key?

viswanathan: xxxxxx

viswanathan: system MVSV5 only now i have. rest two of them formatted and sold out. two new laptops now i have to register. it's 3 user for 3 year license

viswanathan: days remaining 558

Claudiu A.: This is a known situation at the moment. For you to be able to remove the devices, please press Ctrl+Shift+Delete when in your browser and delete browsing history from the beginning. After that, you will be able to remove devices.

viswanathan: ok thank you for the information.

So i did that clearing browser cache and tried again. But even after that too the problem was there. So i contacted them once again. They have provided some support tool and ask me to upload the report of the tool to them to work on the issue. i did the same.

For that i got the replay from them as follows

The issue that you have reported has been acknowledged by our team and is currently being worked on for a fix. The fix will be done by means of automatic update and won't require any additional action from your part.

Still the bitdefender team is working on it and the problem is still not resolved. My two new systems are as it is without protection, since i purchased the best security solution bitdefender.

I hope it will take further more one year for them to resolve the issue.

Wake up Bitdefender team.

V.Viswanathan.

Comments

• This is unfortunate. Should BD give you a temporary license for this? I mean, it should show on their system that for your license key, you're only using one PC at the moment. 1.gif

• sailorvisu
    Options

Yes presently my acer system only has the protection. As I can't remove the old two systems, I can't register my two new dell and hp system.

Why I have to go for the temporary license. then for what they have taken the money.

It's a 3 user license. Now it's one month that two of my new systems are without protection.

As Bitdefender Team is fond of sleeping only after taking money, it's better, that I am thinking to change the product.

As they can't able to rectify the error on their server effectively, what protection they can render to systems. Bullshiting the peoples.

As this is not the first time these guys are behaving like this with me.

Previously, they cannot able to activate their own genuine key for about one month.

Hello Bitdefender team team, if you are waking up for atleast eating, then read this, Atleast employ some people who knows something about

computers. It's a ###### shame on your side, BD team.

YOUR BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY 2015 ITSELF IS IN THIS WORST STATE, YOU ARE RELEASING 2016 VERSION (BETA), TODAY.

THINK HOW DRASTIC IT WOULD BE THEN. WHEN THEY REACH 2017 VERSION, THEY WILL LEARN THEIR OWN 2015 PRODUCT,

HOW TO MAKE IT WORK, IN THE COST OF CONSUMERS MONEY.

BITDEFENDER = BUNCH OF ******.

V.VISWANATHAN.