App Blocker Don't Work

Vassy
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

Hi. After I updated my Nexus 5 from Android 5.1.1 LMY48B to Android 5.1.1 LMY48I App Blocker stop working. In App Blocker all looks good but when I open a "blocked" app this not request the 4 digit PIN.

Comments

• Hello,

We are working on a fix for this issue and we should release an update today. Thank you for reporting.

Cheers,

Mihai

Product Manager/Android Apps

• Vassy
    edited August 2015

Today i recived an update. I still have the problem.

I tried to reinatall the antivirus too.

• Did you go to the App Lock screen and enabled App Usage permission for Antivirus?

Thank you!

• Problem solved now.

PS. App Usage permision was active all ține.

• Thank you for reporting the problem and your patience!

• Problem solved now.

PS. App Usage permision was active all ține.

And exactly, how you did it to work? Because I reinstalled twice and still cannot find the "App Usage permission", I have the latest revision of the Antivirus 2.46.47, I have Android 5.1 fabric installed on LG G4 International (LG-H815P)

Can you help me please?, since I have sent email to Bitdefender and the answer was " please reinstall again". ¬¬

Thanks in advance!

• And exactly, how you did it to work? Because I reinstalled twice and still cannot find the "App Usage permission", I have the latest revision of the Antivirus 2.46.47, I have Android 5.1 fabric installed on LG G4 International (LG-H815P)

Can you help me please?, since I have sent email to Bitdefender and the answer was " please reinstall again". ¬¬

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

You have to go to the App Lock screen and you will see a dialog to set this permission.

Cheers,

Mihai

• fredhunter
    edited August 2015
    Hello,

You have to go to the App Lock screen and you will see a dialog to set this permission.

Cheers,

Mihai

You mean this screen?

Screenshot_2015_08_31_12_01_41.jpg

Because I cant see the option you are saying.

• You mean this screen?

Screenshot_2015_08_31_12_01_41.jpg

Because I cant see the option you are saying.

Nevermind, just found it, in spanish have another name. Thanks

• Thank you for posting back your results.

Glad to know that the issue is resolved. I will close this topic, but should you have any further issue with Bitdefender please don't hesitate to open a new topic.

Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead!

This discussion has been closed.