Update Won't Stop In My Bitdefender

When I sign on to My Bitdefender and go to "My Devices" the update button is spinning and never seems to stop; no matter how long I leave the page open or if I sign off, the button is still spinning.

If I click on the spinner, it says "Updating Device."

Anybody have any ideas?

Comments

• When I sign on to My Bitdefender and go to "My Devices" the update button is spinning and never seems to stop; no matter how long I leave the page open or if I sign off, the button is still spinning.

If I click on the spinner, it says "Updating Device."

Anybody have any ideas?

Hi Firecapt,

Give information on your system please...

Do you have W10? MyBitdefender was not fully fixed for W10 a few weeks ago... (as far as I could read on the french forum)

Maybe you'd better keep updating the old way. (I never use MyBitdefender to update...)

Good luck...

Regards,

L.

• @Firecapt,

I would just ignore it as it does seem broken on Win 10 at the moment. I have one of my devices showing updating and quick scanning at the moment and have been for some time although according to the device GUI they are both completed.

We will have to wait for Bitdefender to sort it out.

Ro.

• Ro,

I think you are right on this one! I don't use My Bitdefender to update, but nevertheless the update button on My Bitdefender keeps spinning.

This is happening on my Windows 7,8.1 & 10 computers. Hopefully they will sort it out soon :rolleyes:

• Hah, my update is still spinning as well.

The new 2016 version is released in 10 days and has a better dashboard that works well!

Ro.