Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2016 Not Giving Device Licences

Options

I bought the 2 lots of bitdefender 3 pack for my computer network and only received licences for 3 devices, instead of the 6 I paid for...

I rang the Support (Ha ha ha) which is a joke, but they could see that I had paid for 2 lots and so should get the device licences in a couple of hours.

No licences arrived....

Rang them again and they told me that the support ticket had been raised and elevated and that the sales people would have this sorted in 12 to 24 hours....

Nothing happened.

I rang the Support again, and again, a total of 5 times so far. And the only response I get is that my ticket has been elevated.....

I tried sending emails but that system on the site doesn't work, you just end up in an endless loop; so I tried live chat....

Again no response....

I have raised 7 support requests in the last 72 hours and still no response.....

I have sent excess of 10 messages to every contact method I could find on the site and again, no response...

I rang so-called support and asked for a phone number of ANYBODY involve directly with the company.. THey refused to give me any.....

I'm now posting here as a last ditch effort before I need to go further......

My WARNING to all people, is don't use the site for any purchases or upgrades because its as buggy as ######, and they refuse to help....

All I wanted was 6 licences for 6 computers, the money went immediately and I'm left holding the bag.....

Comments

• I bought the 2 lots of bitdefender 3 pack for my computer network and only received licences for 3 devices, instead of the 6 I paid for...

I rang the Support (Ha ha ha) which is a joke, but they could see that I had paid for 2 lots and so should get the device licences in a couple of hours.

No licences arrived....

Rang them again and they told me that the support ticket had been raised and elevated and that the sales people would have this sorted in 12 to 24 hours....

Nothing happened.

I rang the Support again, and again, a total of 5 times so far. And the only response I get is that my ticket has been elevated.....

I tried sending emails but that system on the site doesn't work, you just end up in an endless loop; so I tried live chat....

Again no response....

I have raised 7 support requests in the last 72 hours and still no response.....

I have sent excess of 10 messages to every contact method I could find on the site and again, no response...

I rang so-called support and asked for a phone number of ANYBODY involve directly with the company.. THey refused to give me any.....

I'm now posting here as a last ditch effort before I need to go further......

My WARNING to all people, is don't use the site for any purchases or upgrades because its as buggy as ######, and they refuse to help....

All I wanted was 6 licences for 6 computers, the money went immediately and I'm left holding the bag.....

It appears that Bitdefender are ignoring this and still after 4 days I have not received any support rather than automate supplies.

Their support is non existant, their sales is just ripping people off without supplying what they ordered, and they don't acknowledge anybody.

I notice on this forum that there seems to be numerous complaints that reamin unaddressed and bitdefender is starting to look worse for it.

Is there anybody actually supporting this product or sales or is this a scam?

• Hello DazzaJ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forum.

We have found the ticket 2015091903550001 opened with our commercial Team. Please reply to their e-mails , since they will handle your case.

I declare this topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.