Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Frustrations Successive ...

Options

I'm a big frustrated with the services of Bitdefender because only know problems of all kinds. It is problem with the provider, difficulties with license, several incompatibilities and more variables! The support usually always ask for "patience" and "flatter" but does not solve problems - it's very frustrating! I could not refund but surely bitdefender ever again!

My current problem is that I can not use my third license and support does nothing!

Open ticket: 2015112612520003

Comments

• I'm having the same issue. I have sent MANY requests to support - despite Bitdefender's best efforts to prevent users from contacting support. Activation issues, licence issues, account issues, and despite all, for some stupid reason I decided to renew my subscription today (due to Bitdefender still being rated highly on technical grounds) and I can not install on Windows 10!! It just fails with an error. So I tried contacting support via chat - no one there!! This is a joke...

• I was wrong... support answered the phone in minutes and resolved... Old and conflicting software removed.. So they ARE supporting their product, just email / chat support is not really working for some reason but they DO answer the phone and were VERY helpful.

• NMA
    Options

Resolved!