Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Auto-renewal Refund

I am trying to get a refund for the auto renewal of my subscription. I didn't have enough time to manage my options before the money was already deducted from my account (i.e. 12 hours). I do not wish to renew and I saw on your website that you allow 30 days for a refund. However, the link goes to the help page but then goes around in circles and the email link circulates back to this help page also. I have tried to ring both of the New Zealand helplines but it said the number was unavailable and the chat would not work either...

Can you please sort this out for me?

Comments

• I am trying to get a refund for the auto renewal of my subscription. I didn't have enough time to manage my options before the money was already deducted from my account (i.e. 12 hours). I do not wish to renew and I saw on your website that you allow 30 days for a refund. However, the link goes to the help page but then goes around in circles and the email link circulates back to this help page also. I have tried to ring both of the New Zealand helplines but it said the number was unavailable and the chat would not work either...

Can you please sort this out for me?

Today the support is still not reachable, this ######.

I Had also an auto-renewal, but I don't want to.

• Hiya guys,

Try sending an email to bitsy@bitdefender.com

Ro.

• If you used PayPal for your initial payment, you can deactivate the related preapproved payment - it worked for me. Of course this one is valid BEFORE your account got recharged again...