How To Use Bitdefender ?

I'm new to this software.

So it's free and updates automatically when it has an update right away and checks virus in real time so no need to even scan for 30 minutes ?

and only need to manage the quarantined files to delete or whatever I need to ?

but why does it make me log in ? It says 30 days left and it will stop working or something if I don't log in.

So I thought this was for the version where people have to pay but no it was free.

All I had to do was confirm my e mail address.

I don't see the purpose of making people confirm e mail to use the free version forever.

When I was using other anti virus it made me update manually like had an update every few hours and took 30 to 40 minutes.

Also people said it requires more system like cpu or ram or whatever it is. I was using avira before.

Comments

• After the first system scan (full scan), you don't ever need to scan again, because thanks to real time scan all activity is scanned and you know that there are no infections of the files that aren't scanned with real time protection because with the system scan.

I only check the settings of Bitdefender after a reboot, because after the reboot a few settings have changed. I use the game profile in BTS 2016 with a few changes in the protection settings that revert to the standard settings for the game profile after a reboot.

Bitdefender does everything by itself, you only need to check the event logs whenever there are new logs.

I don't see the purpose of making people confirm e mail to use the free version forever.

To register yourself so Bitdefender knows that you're using their product.

I haven't seen a security program where I haven't needed to register.

Also people said it requires more system like cpu or ram or whatever it is

I have tested a lot of security programs (all trials) and I find Bitdefender the best in protection and resource usage. Just to note, this is for everyone different.