Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Question

I have one licese in my Central. If I delete this account, can I use the license from it on another Central, or my license will disapper with deleted account?

Comments

• Hello Vitalik1993,

The system will not allow you to delete the account if you have a end-user subscription attached to it.

You can however contact our support and request that they move your subscription to another Central account and delete the old one afterwards.

bitsy@bitdefender.com

• Hello Vitalik1993,

The system will not allow you to delete the account if you have a end-user subscription attached to it.

You can however contact our support and request that they move your subscription to another Central account and delete the old one afterwards.

bitsy@bitdefender.com

Thanks Sorin. And can you tell me what's the difference between normal license and "not for resale" license? Will I have a weak protection if I'll use Not for resale license? And if I use this license for Bit 2016 сan I use it with 2017 version in the future or it will work only with 2016?

• Hello,

The difference is in the subscription type, makes it easier to identify users. Protection wise there is no difference the product will act the same for all users.

It's too early to talk about 2017, at this time there is no information on how licensing will be done.

• Hello,

The difference is in the subscription type, makes it easier to identify users. Protection wise there is no difference the product will act the same for all users.

It's too early to talk about 2017, at this time there is no information on how licensing will be done.

Thanks for answer. I hope it will work with 2017... Now you may close this topic.

This discussion has been closed.