Cisco AnyConnect blocked?

I've just switched from McAfee to Bitdefender Internet Security 2017 and now my Cisco AnyConnect client doesn't work when the Firewall is turned on (it works fine when the firewall is turned off, and it *seems* to work fine when the firewall is on, reporting a successful connection, but I can't access anything via the connection).  Two of Cisco's exes have automatically been added to Bitdefnder's firewall exclusion rules (see attached), so I'm not sure what other settings to change?  (Everything is currently as installed by default and "autopilot" is on.)  Any advice?

Capture.PNG

Comments

• Same here. 

This used to work for BDTS2017 until a recent update to BDTS (I assume).  No other changes.

• Update.  I've fixed it, although I admit I don't understand what I've done.  For information, in case useful to anyone:

I told the Cisco client to connect while I had the firewall adapters window open.  As the client connected, "Local Area Connection * 3" turned up on the adapter list, then "Ethernet 2".  The latter was set to public-on-off, so I changed it to trusted-off-on to match the local area connection.  (The local area connection then disappeared after a while.)  I've no idea what any of these three settings do, but I can now access the network.

Capture.PNG