Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Do not like the Red Wallet

Options
CJH
CJH
edited December 2018 in Privacy

Why change the Wallet  from black to red  in Chrome Extensions ?       Red indicates a problem in most software . Possibly the worst colour you could of changed it to . Please change it back .

Also it isnt working well . Why mess with something that was fine as it was .  Ruined . 

Comments

• Sergiu C.
    Options

Hi, 

The change was made so that the extension is more visibile on certain browser themes. 

What sort of issues have you encountered with it?

• CJH
    Options

Hi Sergiu

I lost a few of my logins and had to redo them after the change . 

I even contacted support as i thought Red indicated an issue or my logins had been stolen ...  Isn't there another colour to avoid confusion for others ? 

Or maybe add an option to choose ?

Thanks , Col 

• Sergiu C.
    Options

Well, at this point this isn't an option, but I will forward your feedback to the team. 

I'm not sure what to think about the lost logins. This update only changed the icon, and should have not had any sort of effect on the wallet database file that is saved on your computer. We'll keep an eye out for any other reports. 

• CJH
    Options

It was only my Ebay log in .  I was logged in at the time the update happened ,  restarted my browser and had to redo the ebay login .  I thought there were more , but no .

• knagsted
    Options

I think that is because of christmas....

Peter