Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Frustrated with the support

Options

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm just curious how long does it usually take to get a device limit issue sorted? I have been using Bitdefender for about 5 years now I believe, if not more, and this is the first time I have encountered an issue. I renewed my subscription 15 days ago, I have a limit of 5 devices on the account and as soon as I added the fifth device, I was prompted to buy more devices. The fifth device (a new laptop I bought) hasn't had any protection and the issue has been lingering for almost half a month now. I'm not sure why this issue is taking so long, I have 5/5 devices but protection on only 4 of them and can't get it on my fifth unless I buy more devices. I really need some help on this because it is pretty frustrating to not be able to use my laptop for work and I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction to get my ticket escalated.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this,

Shan

Comments