Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Vulnerability Scan Issue

Options

When I do a vulnerability scan, with laptop only, it says my router has no password. The password to my router is 14 characters long. All lower case with numbers. 

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

On 8/4/2019 at 5:35 AM, Hoke88 said:

When I do a vulnerability scan, with laptop only, it says my router has no password. The password to my router is 14 characters long. All lower case with numbers. 

Hello Hoke88,

A strong password should meet all of the following:

- minimum 8 characters

- at least one small and one big letter

- at least one non alphanumeric or digit character

Please change the password and respect the mentioned characteristics and check if you still receive the notification. 

• Hoke88
    Options

Finally got around to changing my router WiFi password to meet the password criteria but Bitdefender on laptop still says weak or no password when I do a vulnerability scan. Desktop pc says it’s fine and it is connected wirelessly with a WiFi adapter. 

• Roxana G
    Options

Hi Hoke,

Please send us a screenshot with the notifications from Bitdefender Vulnerability scan and the settings from Wi-fi Advisor.

• Hoke88
    Options

Vulnerability Scan says everything is ok now. I don’t know if it was because of an update or what. I did notice it had my WiFi connection as office instead of home.  I changed it to home.