Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN Preventing emails sending or receiving on Apple mail

Options

Has anyone encountered this issue.?

Running Mojave latest build on my Macbook air, using the Apple Mail app on both the Macbook and on my iphone XR with IOS 12.4.1. Whenever the VPN is enabled I get the messages telling me that I cannot connect to my providers mail server. I'm new to Bitdefender having only purchased and installed a couple of days ago. I am running the Premium VPN service. I'm not very technically minded on the MAC OS so simple ideas would be appreciated !

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

On 10/5/2019 at 3:13 PM, Stdik said:

Has anyone encountered this issue.?

Running Mojave latest build on my Macbook air, using the Apple Mail app on both the Macbook and on my iphone XR with IOS 12.4.1. Whenever the VPN is enabled I get the messages telling me that I cannot connect to my providers mail server. I'm new to Bitdefender having only purchased and installed a couple of days ago. I am running the Premium VPN service. I'm not very technically minded on the MAC OS so simple ideas would be appreciated !

Thanks in advance

Hello,

It is possible that your email provider may block the VPN usage. Please check with your provider if they allow using VPN.