Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN on mobile devices ( say all roaming end points)

Options
GSMKE_1
GSMKE_1
edited January 2022 in VPN

I have been asked, if we run VPN on phone or laptops ( say all moving devices)

1. Does it hide/conceal the actual geographical location of the end point.sight exceptions where yes and where no, and where not, how would a prospective client be convinced into the purchase. (Read and answer with all parts)

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Hi Member,

Kindly have a look at FAQ's of VPN

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/7126/

Hope this will help. If you still have queries kindly drop a mail to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Kindly click agree if your issue is resolved.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender Beta Tester for 2019 & 2020 products)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• GSMKE_1
    Options

Thank you @Flexx. .........the Q&A attempts right but the part where i ask....

....sight exceptions where yes and where no, and where not, how would a prospective client be convinced into the purchase. (Read and answer with all parts)..

.....................................is not made clear.

May be instead of going private to...bitsy@bitdefender.com.... if another member weighs in here it would share work load for them.

• Flexx
    edited May 2020
    Options

Let me tag admin and staff member to check on your issue and see if they can help in any way !

@Andy_BD @Alex D.

Hope your issues gets resolved at earliest

Regrads

Flex

• GSMKE_1
    Options

Thanks @Flexx , will be holding they respond. Also someone could handle, ...how VPN deceives for pricing online, based on the location it auto select, while the shopper has physical address shown on their account.

• GSMKE_1
    Options

pardon my naivety and hope sharing source link is allowed.

Most or all social media platforms are shutdown in Burundi. would application of VPN help a client not fall a victim of such. restrictions?

@Andy_BD @Alex D. and others kindly throw your brains here. (https://netblocks.org/reports/social-media-disrupted-in-burundi-on-election-day-JBZLPY86)

• Flexx
    Options

I can confirm the closure of social media in Burundi. VPN should allow you to bypass the block as far as I know.

Regards

Flex