How to disable USB protection.

Hi,

I need to disable a certain function in Bit Defender as I am sadly required in my work to use a USB connected (to computer) GPS device windows mobile center in order to transfer data from the device to the computer. Bitdefender blocks this due to it being old school stuff and is considered unsecure. In short, I need to disable the entire function in Bit Defender that scans and blocks data on my USB ports and is looking for instructions how I do this? Any direction is much appreciated. Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Alex_A
    Alex_A ✭✭✭

open the main window of the bitdefender antivirus -> click protection -> click antivirus - open -> settings -> select flash drive scan -> in the drop-down tab, mark the desired option (auto scan, disabled or ask)

happy work

• I have deactivade all there but My DYMO Labelmanager PnP dpn´t work. There comes up a very short time the driveletter from the printer but then disappears again and I don´t can start the printer or see what´s in the drive

Did one have an other way to do it

WBR

Jörg

• It all happened to me too. FIRST- Whenever I try to print something, the system shuts down, restarts and once again appears: 
    Put the BD password that BD recommended for better protection.Second, BD recommended me to put a PW for the printer, which I did,
    but I forgot about it. I don´t remmember ...
    How can I restore the Printer's PW and then disable the two PW's to get rid of them ?? Or just get rid of the two PWs right away. Thanks
    Thanks
    Chateado