Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Remote Desktop has stopped working

Options

Hi

I have remote desktop software installed on my computer and it was working well while I had Bitdefender Internet Security Installed. I then upgraded to Total Security, and then my remote desktop functionality stopped working.

When I uninstall Bitdefender Total Sec, then everything works 100%. So this is NOT a Windows problem. When I reinstall Total Security, it will work for sometime, but then all of a sudden stop working. I cannot keep uninstalling and reinstalling the software.

Please advise if there is a rule that i need to allow RDP to work again or what is the route to follow?

TIA

Comments

• swayn3
    Options

I have Bitdefender antivirus free and Windows Pro Home on two PCs. RDC does not work while Bitdefender is running. If I go into Bitdefender settings and turn protection off it works fine. I think it's a certificate issue, although can't confirm because I haven't found the proper location to store it.

• i have the same issue, can you reponse, please