Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Xbox App game "Nobody Saves the World" is deemed "infected" by Bitdefender

Options

Hello.

I'm having trouble running the Xbox App game "Nobody Saves the World" on my Windows 10 machine without partially turning off Bitdefender. Bitdefender Total Security deems it "infected" and won't let it run.

The notification has very little information about what could be done to fix this. As far as I could find out on my own only turning off "Bitdefender Shield" temporarily allows the game to run normally.

Adding the game's folder as an exception in the Antivirus section doesn't seem to work, probably because of the particular way the Xbox app integrates with Windows.

For the record, the game used to run normally a few weeks ago (as in, no problem with Bitdefender) and there doesn't seem to have been any updates to the game since then.

Attached is the notification Bitdefender gives out.

Answers

• I just got the same this morning and was hoping to get a way to resolve the matter.

You are not alone.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello guys,

We could reproduce this, could you please contact our engineers so that they can request logs from you? These will help us solve the issue.

You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• robmcrock
    robmcrock
    edited February 2022
    Options

@Alexandru_BD

Can you explain how to do that? Its just a generic support page

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @robmcrock,

Sure, first access the link above and then scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will find 3 ways of contacting the Support Teams directly, via chat, phone or contact form:

Choose the option best suited for you and the engineers will provide further assistance.

Selecting the chat or phone options will connect you live to a Bitdefender representative. Filling the contact form will open a ticket and a case number will be assigned to your request.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user