Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Am I secure?

Options

Good day,

I have a question about a security risk and what to do about it.

After my retirement I started to set up a one-man business that focuses on PCB design and web design, among other things.

For direct contact with my customers, I have installed Userlike's free chat software on my website, www.dhdejongservices.com. Userlike answered in the negative when asked whether files uploaded by customers are scanned for viruses and malware.

The chat software is hosted on Userlike's servers, so I can't do anything with that.

I myself have Malwarebytes Premium and Bitdefender Total Security running on my computer(s)

In this situation, can I assume that files uploaded by customers are sufficiently scanned or do I have to take additional measures and if so, do you have any advice about this?

Sincerely,

Douwe de Jong

Answers

• NoriiSun1
    Options
    Hi Douwe De Jong

I suggest u disabling Malwarebytes premium or Bitdefender total security as they counteract each other and fight with each other to see who detects what first and may even make your antiviruses not work properly I suggest you turn off Malwarebytes premium and just use the scanner but i suggest if you are a paranoid person like me running ESET Online scanner And Norton Power Eraser to see if they detect anything if they don't you should be fine

Thanks NoriiSun1