Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Oukitel Mobile Devices & Bitdefender Problems - WP15

Options
INST
INST
edited March 2022 in Mobile Security

I own a Oukitel WP15 since September 2021 when it first came out (www.oukitel.com).

Of all the android devices that I have, despite its large battery capacity, this is by far the most annoying device when it comes to Bitdefender & other apps.

It keeps 'repeatedly' turning off Bitdefender VPN & web protection.

***PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ON HOW TO TURN THEM BACK ON!!***

I already know how hence me using the word, 'repeatedly'.

I hope to find anyone who also uses this device and experiencing this same problem.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @INST,

Do you get the message "Web Protection got disabled by another service. Turn it on to get online protection?"

If you are encountering this, check the article below for a workaround and let us know if it helps:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/32406/

If Web Protection keeps turning off, allow Bitdefender Mobile Security in Accessibility and exclude the app in battery saving options.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• INST
    INST
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi Alex,

As mentioned in my initial comment, I know how to turn web protection back on. Here is my ticket number: 1007244123.

As for battery optimisation, It is already off as configured in all my Samsung devices.

Despite these solutions are being done, something keeps turning off web protection/VPN.

I have raised this problem with a ticket but i need to know if there are others having the same problem on Oukitel devices.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @INST,

Thank you for providing us with these valuable details. I have noticed a technical representative has been already assigned to your ticket and they will provide further assistance shortly. This post will also prove very useful for other members that may encounter this, therefore please share the outcome with us as well.

Best wishes and fingers crossed for a fast resolution!

Cheers.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• INST
    INST
    edited March 2022
    Options

Can you please add comments & information shared here to my ticket?

This is information of the device: