Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender central freezes on Ipad IoS after asking “Do you enjoy Bitdefender Central?”

Options

It has done this a few times. the window pops up on the bottom and you can tap yes or no and the click registers on both with a flash of the button but does nothing. If you tap the screen it does not go back to the app. if you minimize and re launch it will come to this screen. Prior to this I sent a command to scan an android device I know has some problem and it showed it was scanning it for a long time but the device was not being scanned never showed a report. I then tried sending a lock command and a vulnerability scan. Those worked. It locked the phone and the vulnerability report showed nothing wrong.

Only when I logged out of my account on this device and back in it and allowed it to make a scan to protect the device did it send a report notification on the scan results. I am questioning if there is a problem Bitdefender cannot see or fix because it does not scan trusted privileged Operating system processes on IoS or Android that effectively operate out of view of the Anti-Virus monitoring.

Also, why is there no check on the amount of time it takes for the scan command sent from the one device out and no error message of saying command sent failed to initiate in the other device? Does this mean there is an additional issue with the device sending the command as well as the device receiving it? Does this mean there is an issue with the server sending and receiving the command? I am guessing maybe this is a authentication token issue? Pleae help if you know anything about this. thanks

Comments

• N0d3dT
    Options

I just noticed an IoS update came out yesterday but auto update thru apple didn’t notify me of it even though it was set to.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi @N0d3dT,

I am also an iPhone user and did not receive a notification, but after seeing their announcement, I have clicked on 'software update' and it was displayed there. I Installed it yesterday. Is the issue above solved for you?

Cheers

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• N0d3dT
    Options

Just saw your reply. The update installed but I don’t think they fixed everything that what was going on with the vulnerability they patched. I logged out of my apple account and back in on the ipad so I’ll see if that helps. I was resetting the network settings quite a bit the last year. Just seemed like something was up with my connection. I did some searches before on start page for a while until the update and after a second search it was requiring me to type in the code for the search cause it saw a lot of requests from my address. I figure this maybe they contacted apple about some issue and that was the basis for the patch but I don’t know