Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antivirus detected a trojan on all browsers when entering 1 website JS:Trojan.Cryxos

Options

Hey, so I'm running a bot that opens multiple chrome threads on a 1 specific website for a year + each thread with a different proxy.

a few days ago I switched proxy providers for the bot and now I see every time that the website gets opened whether it's by me manually on firefox/chrome/brave or by the bot, bitdefender detects an infected file with a trojan at the cache/temp folders

The torjan is  JS:Trojan.Cryxos

when I open chrome and enter the website manually it detects it at this path:

C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Default\Cache\Cache_Data\f_00026

when the bot enters the website it detects the virus at this path:

C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\Temp\scoped_dir10244_1140512788\Default\Cache\Cache_Data\f_000004

To be clear: The website I enter is COMPLETELY SAFE in fact i have been using it for a year+ and I can enter it via any other PC or mobile phone without any anti-virus notifications

Bitdefender detects it as a virus on my PC only!

I tried deleting the cache and history and uninstalling chrome and brave which DID NOT WORK

Please help me understand what is going on!

Comments