Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Hacked?

Options

hello, in fact would like to know if it is normal that there is 0 analysis of application anomalies even though activate the option each time. A lot of weird things have been happening to my phones for some time now, even though just bought the Pixel 8 Pro today. have enabled all available permissions.

have applications that open on their own and others that crash. think I've been hacked fora long time so today I bought a vpn and bitdefender.

Tagged:

Comments

• Guom
    Guom Children.
    Options

Help me please 🥺.

• Guilhermesene
    Guilhermesene Defender of the month ✭✭✭
    edited January 11
    Options

Hi @Guom,

If you have purchased Bitdefender Mobile Security and you think your device is behaving strangely, I recommend that you have your device analyzed by Bitdefender Mobile Security.

Regards,

Guilherme

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

If you continue to experience the same issue even after installing Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android, you may need to visit the Google service center for assistance. My assumption is that they might reinstall the operating system. However, if it's a new mobile device, it shouldn't behave strangely. It's indeed a peculiar situation.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Guom,

To add here, if you are referring to App Anomaly Detection, we have discovered that after the latest BMS update 3.3.226.2369, this feature got disabled and doesn't stay enabled even if you restart the phone and attempt to turn it back on. This behavior was previously reported by our members in the below threads, and it's currently under investigation by the development teams:

I'm not 100% sure if this is what you are experiencing, but thought I should give you a heads-up, as your post seems to indicate that. We'll update the relevant threads with more information as soon as we receive news.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Guom
    Guom Children.
    Options

Thank you very much for your answers, it’s kind ❤️🙏. I contacted Google and reinstalled my system, the problem persisted so I was advised to make a comment to Google specifying my situation.

Do you know when the option will be available again, maybe that will resolve the situation?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Guom,

You are most welcome. You can follow the above threads where the situation is being discussed.

We don't have an ETA for the fix yet, but the app developers are working on it. For the time being, the app version has been rolled back on play store until the issue is resolved.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user