Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How do I get apps to autofill?

Options

Bitdefender does not seem to autofill my apps with logins and passwords. This is quite annoying. Am I missing something?

Answers

• WindHorse
    Options

Have the same issue. Gave up and just stayed with my Google account.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

For now, Bitdefender Password Manager doesn't have the option to save passwords for Windows, Android, Mac and iOS apps.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Gaiagirl,

Are you referring to the identities feature? If you want Bitdefender to automatically save contacts as you input them on various websites simply check the “Ask to save identities” box in Settings. Identities will then autofill contact information and keep your contacts organized. Password Manager can store multiple identities and automatically fill in your details in web forms before making a purchase.

Let us know if this is what you require.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again.

The OP is not referring to the identities feature.

As you can see, Kaspersky Password Manager (KPM), which is a standalone password manager and not an extension for browsers like Bitdefender Password Manager (BPM), has the option to save and auto-fill details (logins and passwords) for Windows, Android, Mac and iOS apps.

From my personal experience, when starting TeamViewer on my Windows laptop, KPM was able to auto-fill my details (login and password) in the app itself, so i didn't have to fill them manually.

And that is the difference between KPM and BPM.

Regards.

• OldLady
    Options

TERRIBLY SORRY TO ATTACH THIS HERE, BUT I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO START MY OWN QUESTION LINK. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR PIGGY-BACKING ON YOUR'S.

I've downloaded and installed the Password Manager. I've clicked to begin populating it. I have NO imports. The program asks for a "Title" What does this refer to? What title am I to type? It then has a pre-programmed website (Bitdefender's); am I supposed to change that? Next I'm asked for user login - I understand that, and then password; I understand that, too. It's the "Title & the Website" I don't understand. Would be grateful for a simple explanation. I am OLD so, yes, it does need to be specific. Thank you

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited May 9
    Options

Hello,

Lets see if this helps. Title is something for you to type in to make it easy for you to remember the website. Like if it's a Amazon account, then maybe title it Amazon, or anything that helps you remember the website. All of the websites in password manager are sorted alphabetically, just so you know. It can also help for when you do a search for a website in the app search box for the Title you gave it.

The Website is the actual website you're creating an account for. When you're on the website and you go through the process of staring the account setup, entering your user name/email address and password when your done Bitdefender Password Manager will ask to save the website, the information fields you just filled in, which you allow. So it's saving that website address in that box for future logins. Just so you know, if you click the arrow to the right side of a Website in the app, and it will go to that website to begin the login process.

As far as the Bitdefender one, leave it, as you may eventually find out what that one is for (it's been a long time since I set my account up, so I forgot how that one worked).

Here is an article link that may be helpful. Also, if you look at the bottom of my post, in my Signature area, is a link to all the Bitdefender User Guides, including Password Manager.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/2700/

I hope this helped,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/