Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security ? only a joke

Options

This program doesn't work properly. I asked for help to no avail, I followed the instructions and also sent the diagnostic file. I made an appointment for remote support, but no one showed up. I checked and updated the operating system, called and chatted, but all was useless. I often get the "communication error" message. The thing that makes me angry is that unfortunately I renewed my subscription until July 2028. At this point I will have to uninstall this rubbish and install another antivirus. Bitdefender nevermore !!!

Comments

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@observer ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums. I am really sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with Bitdefender Support.

May I respectfully request that you give Bitdefender another chance to resolve your issue?

Please send a Personal Message here to our Forum Administrator, including your Support Ticket number. He will investigate and update you on what has or has not been done.

I have been a Bitdefender customer for ten years or so and am active on these Forums. I know firsthand that Bitdefender is committed to excellence in customer service and support. That said, mistakes are made, and when they are, Bitdefender will make things right if you give them the opportunity.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• observer
    Options

Dear Sirs,

not only does that program not work, but they are also bullshitting me.
    (ticket 1009180618)

Unfortunately I renewed my subscription until July 2028 but I realize
    that I was completely wrong to trust them (after years)

I have the proof that they are bullshitting me.
    I have warned them several times through their call center (emails, calls and chat), and they have
    not bothered with the warnings.

And now do they propose another remote assistance meeting ?
    They stated that they could not find any appointment in the diary: it is completely false. I have the proof and I can attach ther screenshot

I don't waste any more time and money on rabble like them.

I no longer have the patience for rabble like them.

I have spent time and money contacting the company, via phone, email and chat,
    with no results.
    I have followed their instructions to no avail. I have sent them the
    diagnostic file, to no avail. I scheduled a remote support appointment,
    to no avail.

It's a shame !!!
    I completely uninstalled that crap, after completely
    checking the OS, installed the antivirus again and again it did not
    work. They are buffoons and scammers.

They won't even let me talk to their managers: this is Bitdefender !!!

I am angry and tired. Bitdefender ? Nevermore !!!

• observer
    Options

As it was meant to be !!! The second attempt to receive remote assistance also failed.
    I see that the Community remains in complete silence in the face of these shenanigans. And then the company brags about this and that👎️

• garioch7
    Options

@observer ,

@Alexandru_BD , @Mike_BD , @camarie : Are you able to assist and update this user?

(ticket 1009180618)

Once again, I am sorry for your problems. Perhaps one of the three Bitdefender staff members will respond . . .

Regards,

Phil

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options

"This program doesn't work properly." is far too vague to be able to offer some assistance. If there is a description of what exactly is not working properly, maybe some of us can help.

The user asked for a refund from what I know. So now it depends if we hear back more details.

• garioch7
    Options

@camarie ,

Thank you for posting back. I appears that @Alexandru_BD is away and @Mike_BD has been inactive for weeks.

Is there any other staff member who can help the Forum users until one or both of them return? The traffic continues to increase on these Forums, thanks to the commitment of BD to excel, but sufficient Admins have to be in place to help where we volunteers can't.

Your valuable role is not Forum Administration, so I don't want to be pinging you and requesting you to help with these Forum issues.

Thanks again. Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

• observer
    Options

Dear Camarie,

you clearly don't read previous posts. Your behavior is incomprehensible and your technical support engineers have not responded to two remote support requests. How do we put it ?
    In addition I have a BD zip file with a size of over 70MB that I can't upload

• observer
    Options

The refund was refused by your agents

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options

I did not read other posts since I was not aware of them, I saw only this thread because my user was tagged. About the technical support engineers, I am not aware on how the interaction was - I am a developer and I can try to help only with technical issues, or to notify other colleagues.

The BDconnection.log looks pretty normal to me.

For the 70 MB zip file, if it is too big for a forum upload, you can share it in an online service such as WeTransfer and send the link as a private message to me or other BD staff member.