Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH mod

congrats to all defenders… 🙂

• zakk2115
    zakk2115 ✭✭✭

Go defenders go

• Cristian Dumitru
    Cristian Dumitru Defender of the month ✭✭✭

Congrats to all !😃

• Announcing the leaderboard for our top contributors in May, the Defenders of the Month!

@Flexx keeps the leading position in the ranks, followed by @Scott who made a remarkable comeback on our forum, and @Gjoksi completes the podium for the previous month. I congratulate our top contributors and I'm happy to see new members who joined us and made it to the leaderboard. Thank you, Defenders! 👏👏👏

1. @Flexx - 223 posts 🏆️🥇
    2. @Scott - 91 posts 🥈
    3. @Gjoksi - 53 posts 🥉
    4. @Petersl - 34 posts
    5. @fedor - 33 posts
    6. @Nunzio77 - 32 posts
    7. @Markef - 12 posts
    8. @technomad - 9 posts
    9. @MarkADowning - 9 posts
    10. @Saddletramp - 8 posts

And the inspirational quote of the month is:

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." - President Barack Obama

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi

congrats to all defenders… cheers… 🙂

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you @Alexandru_BD now for my quote of the month…lol :)

Whenever I get the urge to exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes. Mark Twain

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited July 9

Announcing the top contributors in our community in June!

The latest Defenders of the month podium features @Flexx leading for the 6th consecutive month, @Scott keeping P2 and @Gjoksi taking bronze. Congratulations to all contributors who made it on this leaderboard and thank you for supporting the Bitdefender community! For everyone who wishes to join our community and contibute, remember that you are always welcome and anyone can make a difference.

1. @Flexx - 183 posts 🏆️🥇
    2. @Scott - 85 posts 🥈
    3. @Gjoksi - 49 posts 🥉
    4. @fedor - 30 posts
    5. @Petersl - 27 posts
    6. @TaxiMagicien42 - 21 posts
    7. @Nunzio77 - 16 posts
    8. @sam.kim168960 - 12 posts
    9. @LVan - 8 posts
    10. @Gian Carlo - 8 posts

And the inspirational quote of the month is:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

• fedor
    fedor Defender of the month mod

bonsoir,

felicitations aux defenseurs du mois.

tres belle citation @Alexandru_BD.

• TaxiMagicien42
    TaxiMagicien42 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Congratulations to all the defenders.

Regards,

TaxiMagicien42

WIndows 11 Home 23H2

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz

Bitdefender Premium Security Plus

• Gjoksi

congrats, defenders… way to go… 😊

• Petersl
    Petersl Defender of the month ✭✭✭

Hi,

Gratz to all the defenders of the month.

Thx

• Cristian Dumitru

Hi !

Greetings to all !😁

• Scott

Great quote @Alexandru_BD :) :)

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Gjoksi

congrats to all defenders… cheers… 🙂

• Petersl

Gratz to all defenders of the month.

• Petersl

Hi @Alexandru_BD

For the month of July I count 32 post that I made not 26, 3 discussions and 29 comments.

Thx

• Scott
    edited August 5

Hi, Petersl, you've been a member here for awhile, why haven't you brightened up your Avatar with something more expressive about yourself? :)

• Hi @Petersl and congrats for being featured once again in our leaderboard! It looks like you've become a resident. 😃

I've just double checked this and the number of posts is correct for the closing month (we have a report that shows this, so we don't count them manually) 😅👌 But it is possible that there were some duplicates which were deleted at some point. This may happen if some comments are being postponed for moderation purposes, if they were posted subsequently in a short period of time, they end up in the moderators' queue awaiting approval.

Sometimes, if the users see that their comments are not posted immediately, they attempt to post again and again and this may trigger the anti-flooding mechanisms, resulting in a temporary block. When posts are finally approved and the block is lifted, those duplicate posts may find their way into the forum, until we delete them manually. That could be one explanation, otherwise the posting reports are very accurate and display exactly what and where it was posted and by whom. 😎

Thanks!

• TaxiMagicien42

Good morning, everyone.

Congratulations to all the defenders

Regards,

TaxiMagicien42

WIndows 11 Home 23H2

• Petersl

Hi @Alexandru_BD

I have manually checked all the comments I've made in July and they're all online, all 29 comments and 3 discussions.

Maybe a glitch in bitdefender counter?

Thx

• Petersl

Hi @Scott

Thanks for the suggestion, I've just never really thought about adding a profile pic. I've added one now.

• Scott

@Petersl very cool Avatar…love it 👍️👍️

• Cristian Dumitru

Hi !

Greetings to all !😃

• Glad I was included (although a lot of it was griping). Turns out I ended up using the features I was griping about anyhow (antispam). Go figure.

• Huh? I was looking for help not sure what I did to be exact?

• Well @southerndoc, you made it on the leaderboard regardless of the nature of your posts, whether you had some insightful information or feedback to share, needed help or helped someone on the forum, you have contributed on these pages, engaged with the Bitdefender community and we appreciate this.

@King of the cats same goes for you. 😉

You will also receive a 1-month validity extension for your antivirus as a prize, and the 'Defender of the month' title next to your usernames, which you can keep for the ongoing month and as long as you are featured in the chart (e.g. if you are present on the leaderboard next month as well, you get another validity extension and keep this title and so on).

• @Petersl I checked again, and this time I noticed that not all your comments from this discussion were counted for some reason. I have corrected this and will investigate further. Thanks for pointing this out. 👍️

• Nice👌 @Alexandru_BD And how do I go about claiming my 1 month extension? is it automatic?

• It's not automatic, but it should have been added by now. Check the 'My subscriptions' tab in your Central account and the new expiration date for your antivirus should be updated there. We grant these validity extensions every month in our community for the top 10 contributors. You can check the attached terms on the first page of this thread, below the description, for more context. 🙂🤜🤛

• Petersl
    edited August 6

Hi @Alexandru_BD

After receiving the defenders of the month reward I now again have the issue of some of my devices showing as having an issue in central.

It's showing some of my devices as not being connected to an account. I have this every time I receive the defenders of the month 1 month free sub reward.

I have been able to already resync one of my windows 10 devices simply by restarting this device and my android device by clicking on the account tab in the app, but my other windows device I have already restarted twice now and it still shows as having an error.

Am I the only one having this issue?

Last month and the month before I had to contact support and they made a change that resynced the devices, the month before that I simply logged back in with my e-mail and password in the bitdefender app however I don't really want to have to troubleshoot this issue every month.

Is this a known issue?

• Hello @Petersl,

Not sure what's going on there. I mean, it's the second time I hear this and I'm aware you've had this issue in the past, but as far as I know, other users have not experienced this when the validity was extended..

I've asked the Support teams to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and for your patience.

• Cristian Dumitru

Good evening Mr. Alex!😄
    Thanks for the reward!

• Already checked @Alexandru_BD. it gave me that 1 month, thank you for the reward

• Petersl

Hi @Alexandru_BD

Bitdefender support has got in touch with me and they made an update to my account:

"We have checked your account and made some updates in order for your validity to be shown correctly in the Central account."

My devices now all show as protected again.

Thx

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod

Congratulation!!!!

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Flanksy
    Flanksy Defender of the month ✭✭✭

Congratulations everyone 😁

The guardians of the digital realm

Bitdefender Premium Security, Digital Identity Protection user

Bitdefender Gravityzone user

• fedor
    fedor Defender of the month mod

Bonjour,

Félicitations à tous les defender du mois.

Cordialement.

• Petersl

Gratz to all defenders of the month.

• TaxiMagicien42

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all the Defenders of the month!

Regards,

TaxiMagicien42

WIndows 11 Home 23H2

• Cristian Dumitru

Greetings to all !😀

• Gjoksi

congrats to all defenders 🙂

• Cristian Dumitru

Hi !

Mr. Alex, Thank You for the reward !😀

• Yes, I forgot to mention that your antivirus validity extensions were successfully added to your accounts. 😉

Thank you once again for being part of this community and for your contributions here!

• TaxiMagicien42
    edited September 12

Hello @Alexandru_BD

Thank you for the extension of my Bitdefender subscription.🙏

Regards

TaxiMagicien42

WIndows 11 Home 23H2

• Petersl

Hi @Alexandru_BD

Thx for the reward, it however again unsynced my devices with central but just restarting them resynced them.

Bitdefender support has let me known that this is normal when adding the extension reward:

"Also, regarding the device disconnection, indeed, each time a validity extension is provided and confirmed to you - a quick logout / login process (as shown here) on your device(s) will have to be made. We regret the inconvenience related to this."

• Hi @Petersl,

You are most welcome. 🙂

Yes, I'm aware of this particularity of your account and I asked my colleagues to pay special attention to your account when adding the reward.
    It has to do with the subscription/license management system which is different for certain locations, meaning that when a free validity extension is added for the respective locations, some additional steps are required to adjust the subscription in the system, but there is no actual problem there, it works as intended.

Thanks