Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

New Here.... Verifone will not send link or allow me to login?

I have tried to login in to verifone to prevent autorenewal - since will be getting new computer then and will be starting fresh. Also tried to login to verifone to see my account but says not valid, yet it is…. been waiting for link says will send to me email, but never does…….. I feel this is happening on purpose.

Also can find no links on bitdefender for customer support by chat or email, no matter what link I hit, comes back to basic question and answer section that gives same answer that is broken?

I just got this software 7 days ago…. but not getting the best impression so far…. hope I am just doing something wrong - Thank you!

Answers

• Kindly have a look at the link stated below:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/29081/

For more information, kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help

Select, How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender productsTroubleshootingI don't knowContact Support→ You will get the option of chatcall or email.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited October 24

Hello @PhilTN,

Sorry to hear this.

Have you checked the spam/junk folders for that link as well? And did you ensure that the email address is correct? I've seen plenty of cases where a typo led to activation codes not being received, or any communication for that matter. So no, this is not something happening on purpose, most likely there's a problem there, either with Verifone sending that link or it has to do with the email address you've used to place the initial order.

Bitdefender provides three support contact channels on the official website, phone, chat and email / contact form. These can be found at the link shared by Flexx above, but in order to get to them you must first state your contact reason / choose request category, product type, after which the page will display a couple of suggestions for troubleshooting articles from the Support Center, and below there will be the option to contact Support, and if you click on that, it will expand the available contact channels:

Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

Let us know what worked for you.

TIP: will be getting new computer then and will be starting fresh - Should you get a new device, it's not necessary to change everything, for example to create a new Bitdefender Central account. You can still use the one that you already have and log in to remove the device that's no longer in use, to free up a slot. Then, you can use the same Central account where you have initially activated your subscription, to perform a fresh install on the new device.

But yes, when it comes to configuring your automatic renewal preferences, in the event the steps provided in the article shared by Flexx don't work for you for some reason, it's best to reach out to Bitdefender Support and they will help you with that and find out why the basic steps didn't work in the first place.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I am experiencing the same issue. No email, see the charge on my credit card, but still no ability to access the information needed to activate the product.

• PhilTN
    edited October 24

Alexandru: Yes I already checked spam and all folder, did it 3x over, never got one link. The email was correct because it was cut and paste exact, and even checked the case to be sure perfect match. Is it possible the software itself is thinking it is suspicious and blocking it? I did turn on email checks also…….

The email seems to potentially work, but no luck with other 2 options, circular ….. I sure hope them just don't auto send a link to the same article…. LOL

• Dexx:

How to's & Troubleshooting Bitdefender products Troubleshooting I don't know Contact Support

That path is better than me going specific with my issue and just push to article…. will see based on email sent back to me. Thanks