Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Online Checkout Bitdefender Store Not Processing

Options

I have tried 5 times to renew my subscription via checkout on the BitDefender Store using 2 different credit cards. All were denied stating could not be processed. I emailed Customer Service > Sales 3x. I got back 3 responses. Each identical stating could not verify payment and order not processed and card not charged. There is also not Paypal option under "Other Payment Methods". Unless I can renew, I will have to go with another AntiVirus product. Digital River customer service is cluesless, they do not read the message I sent to them. Instead of addressing my question they send the same cut and paste jargon about trying again. Identical each time. You have just lost a subscriber.

Comments

• Had exactly the same problem. No feedback on why the payment isn't being processed. Tried different payment methods but with the same result.

Numerous attempts to contact customer service and received nothing but automated responses. I set up BitDefender on my parent's PCs and one of these subscriptions has now lapsed. So I now have a worried parent and no way of doing anything about it other than getting them to uninstall and purchase an alternative.

A buggy product and terrible customer services. Not good.

I have tried 5 times to renew my subscription via checkout on the BitDefender Store using 2 different credit cards. All were denied stating could not be processed. I emailed Customer Service > Sales 3x. I got back 3 responses. Each identical stating could not verify payment and order not processed and card not charged. There is also not Paypal option under "Other Payment Methods". Unless I can renew, I will have to go with another AntiVirus product. Digital River customer service is cluesless, they do not read the message I sent to them. Instead of addressing my question they send the same cut and paste jargon about trying again. Identical each time. You have just lost a subscriber.
  • i wouldn't waste my money, this product ######

• Aye, I'm starting to think that way. Especially with the problems I've had with 2009.

Its only out of laziness really because trying to talk someone with little computer knowledge through process of uninstalling one product and installing another- over the phone- is just a little bit more unappealing than handing these people some more money.