I am using Bitdefender Total Security 2010. Due to some reason i wanted to reinstall it.
So i uninstalled BDTS 2010 from add or remove programs.
After that i was trying to install BDTS 2010 from the 32 bit setup file i have. (I am using XP SP2)
The installer prompted that a newer version of BDTS 2010 is available.
My question is that if i install the old setup file and update it, will it be the same as the newer version?
All Time Leaders
- 1.6K All Categories
- 656 Windows
- 76 Mac
- 290 Mobile Security
- 174 VPN
- 243 Central & Subscriptions
- 274 Other Products & Services
- 62 Security Research Team
- 111 Product features and Ideation
- 97 Enterprise Security
- 501 General Topics
- 112 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics