Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do I Uninstall Is 2011 Fully

Options

I've had the same issues as many others where the services won't start on Windows 7 (Home Premium). The last thing I need to try before I switch to something else that actually works is reinstalling from scratch, but even the uninstall doesn't work. I've done the usual uninstall stuff from control panel, but when I go to reinstall Bitdefender, I get a message that it's already installed and the routine stops. Bitdefender is also still listed in the Start menu!

Can someone give me a list of files/locations where Bitdefender puts things that may still be lurking around so I can manually remove them.

If anyone's interested (probably not), this is the issue...

- Laptop starts but netzone shows an X

- Wifi adaptor is not shown in firewall > network settings

- I click troubleshoot...the message says a service isn't started and the drivers then repair themselves

- the adaptor is now shown and everything is OK

- every time the computer is switched on the same issue occurs, and I have to go through this process

I've uninstalled all other products on the laptop (Samsung R730), including Windows family protection, but this hasn't made any difference. I've contacted support but apart from telling me uninstalling family protection they've been no help so far.

Thanks, Nige

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Hi

Check below link to use Bitdefender Uninstall Tool for its complete uninstallation

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=20586

• do the uninstall. then once you know it has been successfully uninstalled, use a registry cleaner to wipe out any BD files that still remain (there will be some). then install another av program that works

• Thanks, I've run the tool, re-installed Bitdefender IS 2011 but it still doesn't work. This is crap, and £20 wasted. I'm gong to buy something else and push for my money back.