Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refund

Options

I asked for a refund one week ago. I have received just the automated reply telling me that it will take 48 hours.

"This is an automated reply from BitDefender Customer Care to confirm that we have received your email having "New Refund Message Received" as subject. The ticked number assigned for your email is 201008291011502. Please keep and use it for future reference.

Due to the current load it can take up to 48 hours to receive a reply from us."

Can someone speed it along please - or are a lot of people unhappy with BD2011?

Comments

• what so bad about the new BD2011? and do u have anti-virus pro, internet security, or total protection?

• George R.
    edited September 2010
    Options

Hello robinmason,

You will be contacted in the following 24hours regarding your request. I am sorry for the issues you experienced, however you should know that this is not by far the general case.

• Abdullah519
    edited September 2010
    Options

u should be very patient with the BD support. BD isnt the only support that takes days, and if u want an issue solved, why do u just run away from a possible solution saying

"Too late - I've wasted enough time on this already.

I've removed all BitDefender products from my PCs and asked for a refund "

i know that u have been waiting for days, but why so do u give up so easily? i had kaspersky (another great anti-virus), and there support was BS! they couldnt even solve my issue so i went to the malwarebytes forum. u know how long it toke me to solve the issue? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS! i am a customer of BD i would u reccomend u not to give up so easily.

• I would agree. Of the security program support forums I have been exposed to, this is one of the best. It is manned by tech support folks who really try to help resolve problems.

Give them a chance. I know problems can be frustrating.

A couple months back, I switched from another a/v product because of problems and found the support here to be far better.

Work with them, they really want to help. :)

• Hello,

The BitDefender team wishes to express regrets for your choice. I have refunded your order and the returned amount will be visible in your account in 7 business days.

I hope you will reconsider our products in the future and I also invite you to keep an eye on the upcoming versions.

Let me know if you have further queries.

Topic closed.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.