Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Net Zone Is Emty

Options

Hi there!

Yesteday I uninstalled BDTS 2010 with Bitdefender_Uninstall_Tool.exe

I installed BDTS 2011.

It seems good but:

Scan activity bar is visible,

File zone works, firewall works, in firewall activity window activity of programs are visible.

I see the activity in file zone, but nothing in Net Zone window!

I appreciate your speedy response.

Kind Regards,

Isván Kovács

Comments

• Unknown
    edited October 2010
    Options

Hi

You don't have any activity in the NetZone even if you are browsing the internet ? Try to start a video online (Youtube, Metacafe etc) and see if any changes are seen in the Net Zone Activity bar.

The issue may be due to orphan (residue) files still stored on your PC from the 2010 installation. Note that we had/have few cases when a manual Windows registry clean-up is a must before installing the 2011 version. You can use a freeware software like CCleaner

Looking forward to your answer!

• Ikovacs
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hi

You don't have any activity in the NetZone even if you are browsing the internet ? Try to start a video online (Youtube, Metacafe etc) and see if any changes are seen in the Net Zone Activity bar.

The issue may be due to orphan (residue) files still stored on your PC from the 2010 installation. Note that we had/have few cases when a manual Windows registry clean-up is a must before installing the 2011 version. You can use a freeware software like CCleaner

Of course, jdownloader and ntorrent up and download, with more 100 kb !

The old / 2010 / version showed activity!

• Unknown
    edited October 2010
    Options

Hi,

Do you see the chart for Incoming and Outgoing traffic under Firewall -> Settings or is it empty as the Activity bar ? Please also make a test on YouTube or other similar website and let me know if the same issue persist. The reason why I'm asking you to do this test is because the mentioned download applications (jdownloader and ntorrent) may not be recognized as making traffic by BitDefender Activity Bar.

Please follow the steps below and send me the results via PM:

a) Please go to this page

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb963902.aspx

and download the autoruns file.

B) Extract the contents of the downloaded file and run the 'autoruns.exe' file;

c) Wait for the list to be filled with all the processes and then make sure that you have the Everything tab selected in the upper part;

d) Click on the Disk icon right under File and chose any location folder on your computer;

e) Save the file with a specific name (your name, computer name, a random name, which one you want) and then upload it HERE

Regards,

• Here is my screen...

Firewall is active, down and up load going

Net Zone is empty!

post-7392-1286222149_thumb.jpg

• Ikovacs
    edited October 2010
    Options

I show interest, what is with my problem, my net zone is still empty?

Here is my screen...

Firewall is active, down and up load going

Net Zone is empty!

• Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file.

• Earlier I upload that file!

quote name='DanyDan' date='Oct 22 2010, 05:33 AM' post='96080']

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file.

• Hello,

Where have you upload the file Ikovacs ? I have not received any PM (Private Message) from you with the download link.

This discussion has been closed.