Bitdefender 2011 Internet Security Frozen My Win7 Ultimate
I have install BD Internet security 2011 in my Win7 Ultimate, but it also freezes my computer. When I use my browser, Avant browser, for less than 5 minutes, then the computer will be frozen. So what can I do?
Exact same problem. Booted up computer today, Windows couldn't load, everything froze. Running W7 Ultimate x64 on AMD Phenom II X2, Bitdefender 2010 x64
Start of problems was the boot up today. I had to boot into safe mode and disable BD. BD also crashed yesterday.0
how about my problem????????!!!!0
Please check my last post again and send me the requested log files. Click on the HERE word and follow the steps to generate the requested log files.0
I have sent what you asked to do to you twice !!!!!0
Henrich1668 I know you did, you sent the file but the logs can't be used as being incomplete. Tried to put all pieces together to spare you the time in creating them again but I failed. Follow the steps below as it seems you have some issues in running the SupportTool:
1. Download this file:
2. Locate and open 'sysdump.exe'
3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.
4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'
5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it then send me a PM with the download link INCLUDING a topic link.
6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.
Looking forward to your answer!0