Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Arrêter les mises a jour de defender

Options

Bonsoir

Sous windows 11 pourriez vous m'indiquer comment empêcher les mises a jour intelligente de la sécurité pour Microsoft defender , 2 par jour alors que je n'utilise pas cet antivirus et que Bitdefender est activé . merci

Réponses

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Sure, here are the steps on how to prevent intelligent security updates for Microsoft Defender in Windows 11:

1) Open the Windows Security app.

2)Go to Virus & threat protection > Virus & threat protection settings > Manage settings.

3) Under Real-time protection, switch the toggle to Off.

4) Under Automatic scanning, uncheck the box next to Scheduled scanning.

5) Click OK.

This will prevent Microsoft Defender from downloading and installing intelligent security updates automatically. You can still manually download and install security updates from the Microsoft Defender website if you need to.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

1) Disabling real-time protection will make your computer more vulnerable to malware attacks.

2) Disabling automatic scanning will prevent Microsoft Defender from scanning your computer for threats on a regular basis.

3) You should still manually scan your computer for threats from time to time, even if you have disabled real-time protection and automatic scanning.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• François35
    Options

Bonjour

Merci pour votre aide , le paragraphe 1, 2 et 3 c'est ok mais le 4 je ne vois pas " Sous analyse automatique "

• Flexx
    Modifié (août 2023)
    Options

Kindly check if your windows defender periodic scan is disabled. You can follow the steps in below stated link. Also check out the kaspersky link in order to proceed with additional steps to disable windows defender.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v123695220

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/windows/13341#block0

Regards

• François35
    Options

Merci , j'ai suivi vos deux liens , je vais voir si j'ai toujours les mises a jour

• François35
    Options

De retour , j'ai pourtant suivi ce que vous m'indiquez, je viens d'avoir une mise a jour " Mise a jour intelligente de la sécurité pour Microsoft Defender Antivirus " je ne comprend pas, a voir si les utilisateurs de Bitdefender on eux aussi ces mises a jour , je vais voir et chercher autre chose . Merci

• François35
    François35 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (août 2023)
    Options

Bonjour

J'ai suivi ce lien "https://www.malekal.com/desactiver-protection-temps-reel-windows-defender/", cela fonctionne l'icone Windows Defender qui se trouve dans la barre des taches a un petit triangle jaune et non pas une croix rouge comme indiqué dans le lien, mais a chaque redémarrage du pc l'icone dans la barre des taches redevient normal avec une coche verte 🤬 , sachez aussi que je suis avec Windows 11 Insider et je me demande si ce ne serait Bitdefender qui devrait, comme il est activé, d'empêcher les mises a jour Windows Defender

• sketch
    sketch ✭✭✭
    Modifié (août 2023)
    Options

Bonjour,

Etant sur sur W10 je n'ai pas d'expérience de W11.

Dans mon cas j'ai désactivé Windows Defender par le panneau de configuration.

J'ai désactivé également l'analyse périodique de Defender.

Effectivement des antivirus désactivent Defender lorsqu'ils sont installés. Ce serait pratique que BD fasse la même chose.

• Flexx
    Modifié (août 2023)
    Options

@Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD any help on this.

@sketch , I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but it appears that the creator of the post and I were in constant communication, troubleshooting their issue. Any new comments inserted between my assistance and the user's understanding could lead to confusion. I'm completely fine with you offering assistance to others, but I would be even more pleased if you could help new users instead of intervening while someone is already providing help and troubleshooting for the post's creator. This will ensure that the process is made easier for them and doesn't become more difficult for them to comprehend.

Also, even if one is unable to help the creator of post after various troubleshooting, we either redirect the post to forum administrator @Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD or direct them to bitdefender support.

Regards

• François35
    François35 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (septembre 2023)
    Options

Bonjour

@sketch j'ai suivi vos conseils je vais désactiver WD en passant par le panneau de configuration et vous tient au courant . Merci

Modifier : j'ai donc suivi vos conseils mais a chaque redémarrage du pc tout se réactive

• Je ne sais pas si vous pouvez désactiver les mises à jour du Windows Defender séparément, vous devez désactiver le défenseur et cesser de recevoir des mises à jour. Pour moi, c'est un problème auquel Microsoft devrait répondre...

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• sketch
    sketch ✭✭✭
    Modifié (septembre 2023)
    Options

@Flexx

Il est d'usage sur un forum national d'utiliser la langue nationale (dans notre cas le Français)

Il était évident que le problème n'était pas lié à BD mais était un problème Windows

C'est la première fois que je vois sur un forum un modérateur supprimer des posts qui ne comportent pourtant aucun contenu non conforme à la bienséance mais qui déplaisent au modérateur

Il est usuel sur les forums informatiques auxquels je participe que plusieurs personnes apportent leur aide pour résoudre un problème

François35 n'ayant pas résolu son problème suite à votre post c'est pour cette raison que je lui ai proposé d'autres pistes

Comme vous pouvez supprimer tout post qui vous déplait je ne posterai plus de post d'aide sur ce forum

@Alexandru_BD

• Flexx
    Modifié (septembre 2023)
    Options

This case has already been discussed with @Alexandru_BD

Just as an example, if you will create an account on malwarebytes forum and participate in that forum, any new user without the badge of EXPERT, MODERATOR, ADMIN, HONORARY MEMBER, STAFF, MALWARE HUNTER are not allowed to post on any of the user asked query. If they do, their comments will be straight away deleted.

You can check on the link posted by malwarebytes forum admin in the below stated link

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/12264-groups-authorized-to-help-with-malware-removal-logs/

Regards

• Hello,

@sketch I will write in English this time, since I'm not a native English speaker and I wish to avoid any confusion.

But you can always post in French since we also have a dedicated French subcommunity.

It is usual on the computer forums in which I participate that several people help to solve a problem - You are absolutely right and I must apologize for this misunderstanding. We invite you to continue to post in our community and we are very sorry for this unfortunate event. We aim to provide an inclusive environment for everyone and we encourage all members to share their opinons and solutions on this open forum.

@Flexx I think the forum you have mentioned has a different structure and organization where they have specialized staff who are entitled to advise on various malware inquiries, as the title of the thread says: "groups authorized to help with malware removal logs" and it's entirely a different thing as we don't even collect any logs here. We run an open forum and this means that anyone can contribute, regardless of their role and level of experience.

Each community may have its own set of rules and dedicated staff who can share their expertise on various topics. Our forum is dedicated to Bitdefender users and enthusiasts worldwide, who can share their views on any topic of interest. Having multiple possible solutions on a thread increases the chances for a positive resolution and it's precisely the collective contribution that makes the difference. With this in mind, posts can only be deleted by admins and moderators for good reason. Sometimes, if a number of comments show up in a consecutive way, they might be blocked by our flood control and anti-spam filters.

Going forward, @Flexx please apologize to @sketch for this misunderstanding and I hope we can all be friends and share this common space as intended.

Thank you.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Flexx
    Options

@sketch misunderstandings happen to the best of us. It's essential to remember that miscommunication or misinterpretation doesn't mean someone is intentionally hurting you.

I just wanted to take a moment to say I'm truly sorry for the misunderstanding and the mistake on my part. I realize now that my actions or words may have caused confusion or hurt feelings, and for that, I take full responsibility.

Regards

• sketch
    Options

@Alexandru_BD Merci pour votre retour and congratulations on your mastery of French and English..

@Flexx Merci pour votre message. L'Incident est clos.

A bientôt sur le forum.

• Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user