Rules reset after restarting PC

Hello.

I have alert mode switched on so I have full control over what applications can connect to the internet. However, every time I turn my PC back on, all the rules have been deleted. Incredibly frustrating, as I should only need to set them once.

Is there a solution, or another bug in the programme?

Thanks
Chris

Comments

• TaxiMagicien42
    TaxiMagicien42 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Chris_Munday

If I understand your problem, the "alert mode" and rules you create in the firewall are not retained after restarting your pc. Is that correct?

I propose to try a "quick repair" of Bitdefender without guaranteeing you, that your problem will be solved.

I invite you to consult the dedicated article of Bitdefender support, which shows you the procedure to follow to "repair" Bitdefender.

If your problem persists you can contact Bitdefender support from the page below:

Follow the on-screen instructions and select the desired communication channel (chat, phone or email). For a quick contact, use the chat.

If you opt for email contact, you will need to fill out a form and then receive an email with an incident ticket number related to your request.

Please keep us informed.

Regards,

Windows 11 Famille 23H2

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.70 GHz

Bitdefender Premium Security Plus