[resolved]Install Bitdefender Internet Security 2011

Hi,

I purchased the product on aug 16 2010, can I install the 2011 product instead of the 2010 product?

Can I install the product on the same computer some times without loosing any of my remaining 2 license?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello user4145x,

Yes, you can use the 2011 version.

I didn't quite understand your second question.

Cris.

• Hello,

I believe I do understand your second query. When you make the upgrade from 2010 to the new 2011, if you will properly uninstall 2010 using THIS tool, a single PC will be counted under your license. In other words, if you will uninstall / reinstall BitDefender on the same computer, it will only count as a single installation.

Hope that this clear things for you. If you have any further queries feel free to contact us anytime!

Regards,

• Hello,

I believe I do understand your second query. When you make the upgrade from 2010 to the new 2011, if you will properly uninstall 2010 using THIS tool, a single PC will be counted under your license. In other words, if you will uninstall / reinstall BitDefender on the same computer, it will only count as a single installation.

Hope that this clear things for you. If you have any further queries feel free to contact us anytime!

Regards,

I using some times a partition recovery tool. Can I do this?

Restore the partition

Install the product

Restore the partition

Install the product

• Yes, you can also reinstall your operating system (by any means, including recovery partitions). Your BD license will be valid.

Cris.

This discussion has been closed.