Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Set Tune Up Schedule Total Security 2011?

Options

I purchased total security 2011. I like all the features in it. But if I dont remeber wrong, in the 2010 version you could set the tune up part as a schedule. If I remember wrong, please have me excused, if not how do I set it up to tune my computer at a schedule? Say every 2 day or so?

Comments

• I don't remember being able to schedule tune-ups in the last version, but maybe you could. Anyway why do you want to schedule them in the first place? I think tune-up tools are only recommended like once per month. I think these are more on demand scans as opposed to scheduling them but i could be wrong

• Samen
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't remember being able to schedule tune-ups in the last version, but maybe you could. Anyway why do you want to schedule them in the first place? I think tune-up tools are only recommended like once per month. I think these are more on demand scans as opposed to scheduling them but i could be wrong

You could be right that it should be done maybe once a month. I use my laptop between 12-14hrs every day surfing, playing etc so it collects alot of crap (tempfiles etc etc) and it can be abit slow. It may sound a bit lazy not just to open BDF and tune it but I would prefer it was done automatically.

Maybe you are right. I may be wrong about the 2010 suite. Anyway. Thank you for your replie :)

• Hi Samen,

It's not possible to schedule any of the Tune-up features with either 2010 or 2011. Furthermore I would recommend you to run the temp / Windows registry cleaners on a weekly basics.

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us anytime!

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.