Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

30 Days?

Options

Hello, ive been having issues with 2011 Internet security so i uninstalled it then reinstalled and gave it my license key which it accepts and i login with my account however it states that my key is only valid for 30Days even though it has around 250Days remaining

Also i tried the key from the 24hr offer a few days ago which is the anti virus only and that also states 30Days too :wacko: so im confused what is happening here...

Thanks,

Comments

• Hello,

Please provide me via PM (Private Message) with both licenses you used when trying to register. Also enclose the email you used to create an account with us.

Regards,

• Hello,

The first license key you gave me (6405****) is for BitDefender Internet Security 2008. The second one is for BitDefender Antivirus 2010 (5875****).

I believe that you see the 30 days period of time because there are few files and Windows Registry entries that were not removed, possible due to a faulty uninstall of BitDefender.

Please decide what software would you like to install and I will provide you via email with the steps you need to take to resolve the issue and have BitDefender install properly.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Hello,

The first license key you gave me (6405****) is for BitDefender Internet Security 2008. The second one is for BitDefender Antivirus 2010 (5875****).

I believe that you see the 30 days period of time because there are few files and Windows Registry entries that were not removed, possible due to a faulty uninstall of BitDefender.

Please decide what software would you like to install and I will provide you via email with the steps you need to take to resolve the issue and have BitDefender install properly.

Looking forward to your answer!

Hello i wanted to install Internet security although the services keep stopping?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.