Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Registry Cleaner / Windows 7

Options

Registry cleaner recognizes that ALL my registry needs to be cleaned. Is this a known issue?

Also, Windows 7 states that my Anti-virus is not turned on. When I checked to see if it is enabled through Bitdefender - it is.

Specs:

Bitdefender Total Security Version

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

post-25045-1284260983_thumb.jpg

post-25045-1284261000_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Hello,

Yes, you may have that many registry entries corrupted or broken. I would recommend you to completely uninstall BitDefender using the tool below then run a stand alone registry cleaner to fix your Windows Registry. Restart the PC then install BitDefender again. Let me know if the issues still persist. I am interested in the report such as the Antivirus protection is turned off, reported by Windows Security Center.

BitDefender Uninstall Tool

BitDefender Total Security 2011:

32bits

64bits

Looking forward to your answer!

• ddwcmp555
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hello,

Yes, you may have that many registry entries corrupted or broken. I would recommend you to completely uninstall BitDefender using the tool below then run a stand alone registry cleaner to fix your Windows Registry. Restart the PC then install BitDefender again. Let me know if the issues still persist. I am interested in the report such as the Antivirus protection is turned off, reported by Windows Security Center.

BitDefender Uninstall Tool

BitDefender Total Security 2011:

32bits

64bits

Looking forward to your answer!

I run Advanced System Optimizer. According to other standalone registry cleaners, I have around 60 issues. Not 16000.

I reinstalled already. It fixed the Windows reporting that I have no anti-virus. But the registry cleaner persists.

• Here is a screenshot. Doing Advanced System Optimizers scan and Bitdefenders.

post-25045-1284337809_thumb.jpg

This discussion has been closed.