Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[solved]upgrading To Bitdefender 2011 With Bitdefender V10 License

Options
dr_iton
edited September 2010 in Old topics

In past years I always upgradet the older version of Internet Security to a new one without a problem, but now when I upgrade the Internet Security 2010 to a new version it tells me thet this key is not valid for Internet security, so it works only with Antivirus Pro 2011.

My question is: Why that?

Is there a way that i can install BitDefender Internet Security 2011 with the registry key i posses or I have to downgrade it to 2010?

Cheers.

Comments

• Hello dr_iton,

You will have to send me your license key via PM.

• George R.
    edited September 2010
    Options

Users who still have license keys for BitDefender v8, v9, v10 are asked to contact Customer Care or request it via Forum, in order to upgrade to BitDefender 2011.

• Users who still have license keys for BitDefender v8, v9, v10 are asked to contact Customer Care or request it via Forum, in order to upgrade to BitDefender 2011.

I didn't knew about that, so according to your help I solved the problem and it was worthed to open a new topic here.

Once again thank you for your help.

Cheers.

• Case resolved, topic closed.

Feel free to contact us at any time !

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.