Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdts 2011 Issues

Options

Hi there,

I hope you guys have a better day than i have. i had run BDTS 2010 on trial then decided to buy a licence and install BDTS 2011 - well i have it installed on 3 machined succesfully, but on the 1 my machine ( it never loads the 2 boxes "file zone & net zone" + it never displays in the systray) the biggest issue of all is that privacy control is disabled and the rest of things on that page is greyd out.

I have check that my terminal services started correctly, done updates for BD and Windows Vista (my operating system), but it just doesn't want to kick in.

Now this is a big concern as i came from Mcafee Total Security to BDTS 2011 as my machine was hacked with McafeeTS on it and my bank accounts cleaned out and hd crashed - so it is important that you help with this as i have a lot of faith in your product pls.

I appreciate your speedy response.

Kind Regards,

Jazman :(

Comments

• Hi there,

I hope you guys have a better day than i have. i had run BDTS 2010 on trial then decided to buy a licence and install BDTS 2011 - well i have it installed on 3 machined succesfully, but on the 1 my machine ( it never loads the 2 boxes "file zone & net zone" + it never displays in the systray) the biggest issue of all is that privacy control is disabled and the rest of things on that page is greyd out.

I have check that my terminal services started correctly, done updates for BD and Windows Vista (my operating system), but it just doesn't want to kick in.

Now this is a big concern as i came from Mcafee Total Security to BDTS 2011 as my machine was hacked with McafeeTS on it and my bank accounts cleaned out and hd crashed - so it is important that you help with this as i have a lot of faith in your product pls.

I appreciate your speedy response.

Kind Regards,

Jazman :(

Now i am a bit worried at least with Mcafee we had live support - i really got that you guys are the best. I am running an online business - i have lost 2 days of work now - my clients are threatening to cancel contracts pls come back to me asap.