Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sahring Bd 2011 Update Files

Options

Upon downloading and installing BDIS 2011 I noticed the option to share the update files in a LAN environment, Can someone please tell me how to confihure this properly? I have a client who bought 5 bitdefender Internet security suites, and he would like to update one computer and have the updates shared between the other 4

Comments

• What I'm actually trying to ask is, If you share the update directory of Bitdefender 2011, how do you get the other people on the network to update from the shared location?

• Hello,

There is an easier way to do what you wish. Use the Home Network module: set one PC as server and the others 4 as clients. Then if you right click on the server in the BitDefender GUI you will have the option to do a lot of tasks including the update each computer. Check the attached screenshot.

I would also recommend you to check our UserGuide manual that can be read offline on the PC having BitDefender installed. The default location of the manual in HTML format is:

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011\Support\offlinemanual\html

Note that upon enabling the Home Network it's mandatory to also have Windows File Sharing enabled. BitDefender will enable it for you if it's disabled. Simply click on the Enable Network button then on Yes in the next dialog.

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us anytime!

post-20064-1285244301_thumb.jpg