Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Install Issues Xp Sp3

Options

Couple of days ago i ordered a 3 PC licence and for Total Protection 2011 as it was the best value for money product available. (think i paid 30 quid) Installed it perfectly on Windows 7 64bit

and my brothers XP SP 3, (both machines 64bit CPU) (upgrading my brother to windows 7 soon)

problem i have, is i installed it on my sisters, up until the scan then once that was done it will not enable the real-time protection.

Has tech support found any issues with maybe, Yahoo messanger or AVG virus scanners?

Any info would be helpful, and yes my sister has run the diagnostic report for tech support and submitted it

Comments

• Hello,

Be kindly informed that using multiple security solution on the same computer may affects its performance and you may have certain BitDefender modules not working properly.

Please run the steps below on your sister's PC and send me the requested log file.

1. First please unplug the Internet cable from your computer or disable the Wireless adaptor if you are using one

2. Click on Start and then choose My Computer/Computer.

3. Browse to:

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011

- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition

4. Double-click on the supporttool.exe file - if you are using Vista or Windows 7, right-click on the supporttool application file and select Run as Administrator

5. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish

6. A file will be created on your desktop. Please move it to a location of your choice (i.e. move it on your c:\ drive)

7. Reconnect your internet cable (only after you have moved the file to the new location)

8. Upload the created file HERE

9. Include a detailed description of the issue you are encountering and a screenshot of the error message, if there is one.

10. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link.

Looking forward to your answer!

This discussion has been closed.