Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit 2011 Is Giving Me Trouble

Options

My 2010 software expired 2 days ago and in ordered for me to renew the license I had to download the 2011 version.

The installation was successful but now I can't open my Windows Media Player and AIM Messenger..I thought it was my pc but it is happening as I installed Bit 2011 version.

I can't even was streaming video that are being played on WMP.

Remember this was not happening before I installed Bit 2011...

Last year Bit 2010 had a problem with network and I thought it was my pc but after visiting the forum I found out that lastest version of bit software was causing lot of problem on people's pc...

Comments

• Hello,

1. First please unplug the Internet cable from your computer or disable the Wireless adaptor if you are using one

2. Click on Start and then choose My Computer/Computer.

3. Browse to:

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011

- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition

4. Double-click on the supporttool.exe file - if you are using Vista or Windows 7, right-click on the supporttool application file and select Run as Administrator

5. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish

6. A file will be created on your desktop. Please move it to a location of your choice (i.e. move it on your c:\ drive)

7. Reconnect your internet cable (only after you have moved the file to the new location)

8. Upload the created file HERE

9. Include a detailed description of the issue you are encountering and a screenshot of the error message, if there is one.

10. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link.

[How to CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT]

- When the error message is on your screen press the "PrintScreen" key on your keyboard ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right; At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

- Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation from Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint);

- Paste the picture in a new Paint document (using Edit > Paste);

- Save the file in JPEG format

- attach it to this topic.

Make sure you mask the license key if that screenshot includes the Registration details.

This discussion has been closed.