Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cant Access Other Computers In My Wireless Netw

Options

since I installed bitdefender 2011 total security, cant access other computers in my wireless network; can't access shared folders either. IT worked before I installed bitdefender. Already added computers to zone and dit the trouble shooter.

Please help; I'm going nuts! :wacko:

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Hi

What are your Firewall settings?

Sometimes I also face this situation and I disable/re-enable firewall in order to access them.

• I already tried disable-enable and so on; nothing worked. I used the bitdefender firewall, nothing else; but even when I diable the firewall it doesn't work.

Hi

What are your Firewall settings?

Sometimes I also face this situation and I disable/re-enable firewall in order to access them.

• coolcool1227
    Options

Hi

You didn't mention the Firewall settings...

You can also try Run>\\computer name and hit enter rather than to browse network directly from My Network Places.

• Unknown
    edited October 2010
    Options

Hi,

Please provide me with the following information:

- number of PCs in the network

- type of network (local Ethernet / wireless through a router etc)

- the architecture and OS (Operating System) of EACH computer in the network (32bit / 64bit)

- have you used a previous BitDefender product (2008,2009,2010)

- the firewall slider position

- a screenshot of the Firewall -> Network tab in BitDefender Security Center in Expert View

- go to Firewall module and click on Advanced Settings. Enable Internet Connection Sharing

Generate the logs to further investigate as explained HERE !

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.